She is a pretty good sleeper. Most nights she gets in a 4-5 hour stretch, then it's every 2-3 the rest of the night and day. I'm ok with that.
She is quite attached to her mommy, but probably because she has never had to be away from me (except for one time that I left her with my parents for about 4-5 hours). I should probably leave her more often so she gets used to others for when I go back to work...
As long as Mommy is near by, she is very happy. She smiles and coos a lot, which is so stinkin' cute! She loves to watch her brother be crazy, but doesn't love it so much when his craziness means she is getting pummeled. Go figure.
Time is flying way too fast. Less than two months to go before I have to go back to work :(
No comments:
Post a Comment