Colby asked me when he first started watching it why all the deer were running in the forest (you know the scene with the scary music where they are running from the hunters). I told him that the deer were running so the mean hunters wouldn't shoot them. He was fine with that and went on watching. This morning, he was watching the movie and that scene came up. He ran over to his toy box, grabbed his nerf gun and ran back to the TV shouting, "I'm gonna get you!"
Hmmmm.
Don't know whether I should laugh or be worried. I expected him to feel bad for the deer, be scared or sad, you know, like a normal kid. So he's either got no heart, or maybe he's just his father's son. Kyle was quite proud of his little hunter when I told him the story. Boys.
1 comment:
You and Maci are going to have to stick together for some girl power in that house!
Post a Comment