Wednesday, September 22, 2010

To Keep You Coming Back...

So I have been a major slacker when it comes to blog writing lately. The truth is, I haven't been taking very many pictures, and sadly I just don't feel like posting without adding a picture!!
I do have a few more posts coming, but just to keep you coming back....

Colby's going to be a big brother!

Baby #2 is coming in April 2010.

4 comments:

Sandy said...

I haven't wanted to call you a slacker because I know you have been busy, but since you said it yourself...
I do check your blog regularly and have missed your updates. Looking forward to seeing more.

Adrienne said...

YAAYYYYY!!! Congrats!! I can't wait to hear more!! That is so exciting. Good luck with the pregnancy and chasing a toddler =)

Camille said...

Who could be more happy than Auntie YaYa!? I do however refuse to engrave a keychain with: John Deere Kaboda, so keep that in mind.
Take good care of yourself and the baby and know I am always here for you.

Jamie Thomson said...

I'm so excited for you! Colby will be a great big brother. Congrats!