Sunday, February 21, 2010

Go Celtics!

Last week Kyle got to finally enjoy his birthday present - tickets to his first ever NBA game. He is a die-hard Celtics fan, so I found tickets to a game in Sacramento - only a few hours from home instead of across the country!
This was also our first night away from our little guy ever! It was pretty hard to leave, but I guess you have to let go sometime, right? Of course, we missed Colby way more than he missed us ;-)
Ready to go in our Celtics gear.
I'm not a huge basketball fan, but Kyle insisted that I could not go to the game without a Celtics shirt on, so I bought one that will probably now just be used for PJ's...
It was funny that we were in Sacramento, but there were more green shirts in the crowd than purple!This was the view from our seats with not a whole lot of zoom. The players look even taller in person!
It was a nail-biter in the last quarter.
Apparently the Celtics should have blown them out but were not playing their greatest (according to Kyle, I had no clue but I got into it anyway).
Game plan time...
And they barely pulled it off!

I think we will go again next season, but we'll probably take Colby next time :-)

2 comments:

Drew said...

Fun! Looks like you guys had some pretty good seats.

Camille said...

Glad you had a good trip, and that the right team won!