Colby turned out to have a viral infection... Still not sure where he got it, but the fever finally broke after 5 days, then he broke out in a funky rash that doesn't seem to bother him at all. Good news - not contagious anymore and he's pretty much back to his old self (except still doesn't want to eat as much as he used to, we're working on that). I'm happy to have a healthy boy - that sick stuff is noooo fun. I told him not to do that again and he promised he wouldn't. Let's see if he holds on to that promise!
2 comments:
Yeah! That was a long illness. No fun!
Poor little man! I hate when my babies don't feel good :(
Was it fifth's disease? (scary than it sounds) but it sounds like from what you said his symptoms were it could have been that
Post a Comment