Monday, March 7, 2016

It's A Family Thing! Robison Family Reunion 2015

July 24-26, 2015

Seeing as I'm posting this 8 months late, I surely will not get every detail in, but to sum it all up, it was fantastic as usual!  The kids and I went ahead with my parents and Kyle flew in and drove home with us.  Our whole family (my parents and siblings) was able to come which made it extra special.     Lots of games were played...

 Ah, the early morning fishermen!  With Hannah being so small and still needing to nurse, I didn't join them this year.  Papa, Jim & Clint took good care and they caught lots of fish.  Just no pictures to show for it!  You'll notice Maci isn't in this picture - not much of a morning person so she decided to stay in bed with Mommy and Hannah!


 Caught the oldest and youngest of the great-grandkids - Jacob & Hannah!
 Kids activity/craft time - going on a bear hunt!



Hannah got passed around a lot and didn't mind at all.  There were times when I didn't even know where she was!  But I knew she was loved and that was fine with me.




 Before heading to Fish Lake, the Cummings Clan stopped in Vegas and Asher learned a few tricks...
 The girls kept busy with crafts



Loving on cousins and cousins galore!  Even little Maddox wanted a turn with Hannah.
 Aunt Julie got books for each family - "If The Savior Stood Beside Me."  A special song that the great-grandkids sang at Grandma's funeral.



Back to the cabin after evening activities to work on boats for the kids' boat race tomorrow!


 The next day, just in time for the race, we had a very welcome addition!
Daddy!!!
 All of our racers (from our cabin, at least).
 Maci named her boat...
 Team Torpedo!
 Maci must have missed her Daddy terribly.  As soon as he got there she was clinging like no other.

 Notice in the video how she was crying the whole time?

 We weren't winners, but we learned and had fun!
 Now to relax!



 All of these greats have turned 8!  All born in the same year, 8 years ago.

I feel blessed to have such a loving, eternal family.

No comments: