June 11-12, 2015
I'm 30. I don't feel any different. Make that, I don't feel any different because of my age.
The last few months have been a roller-coaster of hormones for me. My loving husband knew just what I needed and took us on a trip to the coast for 2 days. He totally spoiled me. Doing most of the kid wrangling so that I could relax. Our life certainly isn't perfect, but these two days of spending time together were perfect. I couldn't have asked for a better birthday present.
Don't let these pictures fool you. All of the above were taken in about a 10 minute time span. The kids did not like swimming in the ocean. It was too cold, so Daddy ended up swimming alone...
While we chilled on the sand.
Hannah slept through the entire beach experience.
We decided to swim in the heated hotel pool instead. Even Hannah went swimming! Then we cleaned up, had a nice dinner, then a walk on the pier.
The next morning we relaxed at the hotel. It was perfect. Our room was on the bottom floor overlooking the ocean. There was a grassy area right outside our door where the kids could run and play.
We took them to the park for a little more running around.
Hannah was a fan of the swing!
I love these kiddos so much.
1 comment:
Yay!! Happy birthday. I'm so glad you're posting more blogs...I had almost given up checking back, but I'm glad I did!!
Post a Comment