Feb. 13, 2015
Maci and I got to go help with Colby's class party...
The girls got their own special table :)
Colby and his buddy Victoria
Cool cousins!
Feb 14, 2015
On Valentine's Day, I surprised the kids with PINK cinnamon rolls. They were so delicious!
Maci wearing her gift from Daddy - a necklace with a "M" on it. She didn't want to take it off all day. And even though we lounged around the house and didn't go anywhere, she insisted on wearing a pretty dress all day that would match her special necklace. I think she liked it.
I gave my Valentine Colby a special "Mama & Me" book. It's really just a binder. I wrote a letter to him, then he can write a letter back. We'll write letters back and forth whenever we want to and keep the binder just for us. He was so excited to get it and I think it will create some pretty special memories for us to cherish.
Happy Valentine's Day my little loves.
No comments:
Post a Comment