This past year has flown by. As I'm sure the next 12 will, too.
I've dreaded this day because it means I now have a kid going to elementary school. So not ready for that. Not going to lie - I cried a little.
He's just so handsome.
Those students moving on to Kindergarten got purple sashes. Very official.
They sang lots of fun songs - maybe 6 or 7 of them.
The song that made me cry - Somewhere Over the Rainbow
Then it was time for diplomas. I missed the first part of Colby's introduction. It started something like, "When this little guy came in at the beginning of the school year, he said, 'I don't need to learn very much, because I already know all of that!' ... and he did!" The rest is below...
Jamie & Colby
Family photo :)
Ashley came, too! She taught for the first half of the year with Jamie. Colby loves Ashley.
We're so proud of our graduate!
What's this? A gift from the teacher?
An awesome bag that says, "R Kid Colby" - so cute!
Watch out kindergarten, here he comes!
1 comment:
Awesome.
Post a Comment