Colby is 4 Years Old!!!
How old are you? four
What makes
you:
-happy? music
-sad? When I don't get to do what I want to do.
-laugh? Talking... no actually jokes make me laugh!
What are you really good at?
Games
What are you not very good at? Basketball and football and baseball and soccer.
What
is your favorite:
-thing to do? Play Mario
-thing to do outside? Play fetch with my doggies.
-color? Blue and red and yellow because they're primary colors.
-food? Grapes.
-snack? A banana.
-drink? Strawberry milk and chocolate milk.
-movie?
Lion King
-TV show?
Caillou
-book? The Gruffalo
-animal?
A horsey and a cow and a chicken and...... um...... a pig.
If you were a cartoon character, who would you be?
Caillou because he has drums and he does this (plays drums on his legs).
Who are your best friends? Avery and Asher and Grace and Jack.
What do Mommy and Daddy do when you're not around?
Mommy works and Daddy works.
What do you do when Mommy and Daddy aren't
around? I play at Grandma's.
What do you and Mommy do together?
Do activities.
What do you and Daddy do together?
Play Mario.
How do you know Mommy and Daddy love you?
Because they always give me foods that I like.
Who are your favorite
people? Nana and Papa.
What is your
favorite toy? Um... It's hard to think of your favorite toy because I think all of them are my favorite toys.
What do you like to take to bed with you at night? My stuffed animals and my blankets.
What do you want to be when you grow up? A movie star.
1 comment:
most excellent- guess you never figured out the picture thing huh
Post a Comment